Monday, March 9, 2009

What I Would Like To Do In Five Years Times


Hm.... what i would likes to do in 5 years times???? I wish I would further my studies in the highest level that I want maybe I will continue my study in business. Then I also want to have a car. I also want to have my own house. I don't need a big house, but I want a small, simple and beautiful house.

then i also want to open my own restaurant because that my dream from I was young and my father also love to own his own business and I want to give restaurant to my family and we will manage it together. All the benefit I will share it with my family and went to Mekah together.

Then, if I can I want to fulfill all my parent want, because I love them very much. I want them always happy with me. They do a lot of sacrifice for growth me up until now. There are a lot of money they spend for me. So I want to make them happy and never regret has me as their daughter .

That is what I plan in 5 years later. I don't know weather I will get what I want later. because God will arrange everything and what I can do is workhard to get all the thing that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment